La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Had A Dream

In which I was in a garden. Some of the trees were real, but some had been made with great effort and technical skill. In fact, we'd just upgraded so that we could fiddle with the controls and make them rustle in the wind. I was playing around with this, and then I realised that the birdsong was fading, and I couldn't work out the control thingummy in my hand to bring it back...

Well, it ain't a flying dream, and it definitely isn't cool, but it seemed worth recording for posterity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg to differ! It sounds like a fairly cool dream to me.

As for what your subconscious might be trying to tell you with it though? Anyone's guess...

Hugs

T

oh, by the way, there was an unexpected delivery in the post yesterday! Thank you - I'm going to be all good and wait till the actual day to open it :-)

2:01 pm  
Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

Good girl.

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home