La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Saw A Bird

Well, actually it was a very small, very fast flash of brown and grey whirring through my field of vision, but I'm pretty sure it awas a bird. You don't often get small, fast flying potatoes, for instance.

For various reasons, I started work early and ended work late, and I am very tired.

My hands are turning a pleasant shade of brown (I wear a long-sleeved shirt in the orchard, so my arms are still nicely pasty).

My feet hurt.

Oh yes, and I've just made up an LJ account with the sober username of cat_i_th_adage, if anyone's interested. I'm only going to be using it so I can comment on other people's blogs, so don't expect any wonderful posts from it (they come here :-) ). Just, if you see a strange person commenting, that's me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home