La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Christmas Book List

What with that time of year coming around, I'm posting these up if anyone's interested in digging them up:

Seeker's Mask by P C Hodgell

Strange Adventures of Monkey Boy


The Tale of Despereaux because it looks interesting, and has good reviews

Books by Martha Wells. I currently own The Wizard Hunters and The Ships of Air (I have a feeling one of my flatmates is looking up number three in that trilogy). I'm particularly interested in City of Bones.

Books by Marta Randall. I have The Sword of Winter and am interested in reading more.

(I'll be making additions as they come to me. I should have posted this up at least a month ago - sigh.)

EDIT: And I am not at all prejudiced against second-hand books.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Sargisson said...

Thank you

-- Santa

8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home