La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dresses

I finally caved and put a zip in the back of the outer dress instead of trying to do lacing. I'm just test-driving the finished bodice now. It's a little snug, and I would want to do sword-fights or tumbling, but it's good. I'm wearing the outer dress over a striped black and white t-shirt, and the whole thing looks seriously cute.

//TODO: Hemming, hooks and eyes at the top, attach underdress skirt to bodice, closure for underdress.

Wahey! Almost done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should post a pic of your dress...I wish i could sew! Maybe if sum1 had the time to teach me! It's really quite embarrassn, as I'm not even confident enuff to re-sew a button back on. My new cat (wee black stray puss from SPCA called BonBon) keeps attacking random things, the latest is my washing basket, a calico hamper on a wooden frame, so one side is mauled and falling part! So must learn to fix it!

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home