La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Eating Wyrms

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me
I'm going to the mountains to eat Wyrms
Long, thin, scaly Wyrms; rough, tough, fiery Wyrms;
Taloned, spiky, jewellery-hoarding Wyrms!

Long, thin, scaly Wyrms slip down easily,
Rough, tough, fiery Wyrms don't.
Rough, tough, fieries stick their claws in your throat
And their flames go rooooooaaaaaarrrrr out your nose!


I can't say that everybody hates me, and actually I had a pretty good day; it's just that I'm feeling tired and depressed right now. Hence the song.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

[laughs]
That's funny.

_I_ love you. Although I think I'm getting a cold and don't have a lot of energy to spare right now.

7:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cure for feeling down, an old secret family remedy.

Required:

One full table spoon of smile,
One swallow of fond memories,
One smidgen of self-merit,
Two ticks of time out,
A barometric bar of fresh air,
At least one lengthy warm shower,
One or two pinches of chocolate,
And the secret ingredient, sleep.

Mike

1:12 am  
Blogger Edward Sargisson said...

And I love you too.

Where'd happy Cat go? :-(

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home