La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Home Again

It's raining.

I have come to the realisation that there are some people who will ensure that their flatmates have a freshly made-up bed to come back to after a long trip, and there are some people who will leave their flatmates a dirty kitchen (overflowing rubbish-bins and rotting ginger on the sill: check) and a bathroom with hair on the soap.

It's raining.

I have a fairly large quantity of ridiculous rubbish and faded treasures to get rid of to make room for the stuff I cleared out of Mum's attic, and said stuff to put away.

It's raining.

I don't feel good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs. There are indeed all manner of flatmates out there. And the rain really doesn't help matters.

And more hugs

T

6:02 pm  
Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

Thank you. *hugs back very tightly*

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plead guilty to the bed, which could have been done at any time. As I had no warning you were coming home, the rest is just standard mess.

It is good to have you back.

2:31 pm  
Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

Well... I told David when I was coming back. Let's all blame it on him, hey?

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home