La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Unwanted Dress Needs Good Home

So, I've got this old costume that I never wear anymore. Since I just cleared out a lot of my clothes, I almost gave this to the Salvatian Army too, but I thought I'd let friends and fellow hobbyists have first option.



It's red brocade, size 14, zips up the back, attached petticoat, jingly bells strung to the sleeves. Easy maintenance - a little low in the bodice.

It can be yours for the price of postage, first offer accepted.

1 Comments:

Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

And it has now been claimed.

So long dress.
While I didn't wear you
As much as I planned to,
May your fabric be as unworn
As the day you were born
(that is to say, finished)
That your new wearer
May see the world clearer
Or at least have skirts down to the floor.
I shall keep you no more
(from my life banished).

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home