La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Son Of Solanum Tuberosum

My flatmate is back from a three-week holiday in his native land (the USA) and he brought me an ugly hat and a Bonsai Potato kit (See? That was a tie-in that was. Dead clever.)

It's good to have him back.

I'm currently cutting class because I have a minor dose of the 'flu and it is raining. On and off. Good enough for me. So there.

I'm feeling a lot better, though I still have a headache and a strong desire to go back to sleep.

That's all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and happy thoughts towards a much better feeling Cat!

Hugs!

9:10 pm  
Blogger Edward Sargisson said...

Get well soon.
The flu sucks arse.

I highly recommend getting and using alcohol based hand sanitizer. Squirt on your hands, rub together for 15 seconds and.. NO MORE PATHOGENS.

Lovely stuff. My GP recommended it and I went from have a cold every month to not having had one since February.

Is good.

8:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home