La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

In Which I Apologise

to anybody who might be reading this through an LJ feed, for switching to Beta Blog and flooding the feed as it converted entries over. I thought that because I hadn't been posting here lately, that might reduce the flood, but it didn't.

Sorry.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cat.

I don't have your email address, and so have to ask you this way - do you have more examples of your poetry that you can inflict upon the world? I have been browsing through yours and Stephs blogs and have seen some examples of your prose, (gilgamesh comes to mind), and would be interested to read more, if any more were avaliable.

Only if, mind.

Joseph.

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home