La Gata Encantada

La Gata Encantada is the name of a pub in a novel by John Varley. It means 'the enchanted cat'. I like cats, so I stole the sign (it just needed some revarnishing and - Look! Good as new!). The door is open, to an amber glow and the sound of music and good fellowship. Come on in.

Name:

Pure as a virgin and cunning as a rabbit!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

This is Just to Say

I'm working three part-time jobs right now, all for the same Massey Department, plus shrapnel.

I'm feeling a tad frazzled.

They were so juicy, sweet and cold...

5 Comments:

Blogger Repton said...

Is that wise? Remember, you'll be taking an experience point penalty unless you're equally skilled in all of them!

9:14 am  
Blogger Stephanie said...

But money is good to have, right?

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money is indeed good to have - but if you're too frazzled to enjoy getting to put it to use (says she, the self-confessed queen of overcommitment - here, have my advice, I'm not using it!)

Hugs

T

6:02 pm  
Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

Two of the jobs are coming in short bursts of terror, with dry spells in between. Unfortunately, the terrifying bits coincide right now. It should have eased up this time next week.

10:17 pm  
Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

The thing with William Carlos Williams is, every time I read one of his poems I think: 'That was pointless.' Then I can't get it out of my head.

10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home